Thursday, May 1, 2008

The air is thick with hate!!!!!

A male coworker said that I look chunky in one of my pictures! That is not a nice thing to say to a woman! he said that he meant muscular. Chunky=Muscular?

On a positive note met up with Dani, Olga, Pico, Nemo and later Steven and Bob for an awesome ride minus the pollen! My eyes are blood-shot, like I've been smoking something! it was a slow, recovery pace for them, but all out sprint for me! At least I was able to keep up this time. Any time you are planning on a slow ride, call me, I am in!

Gotta go have a beer that I've been craving all day and try on my Luna uniforms!

4 comments:

Stewart said...

not a smart thing to say to a woman with a husband who has a black belt either.:) you know we all think you look great. he's just a hater!!!

Tat said...

Thnx, spanx!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think your coworker might need to have his eye sight examined.

Otherwise, you must be wearing some seriously baggy clothes to work for anyone to think that you have even an once of extra fat on you, Tat!

Danielle said...

OMG....if you're chunky then I am morbidly obese!!!