Monday, May 5, 2008

Full social calendar






Saturday morning I had a date with my trainer for 2 painful hours, where everyone else had fun at an open water swim. I had to pass, since my long course du is 3 weeks away!

At night, we were able to witness the start of a winning streak of Atlanta Braves, that was a blast!!


Sunday morning woke up at 6:30 and went to master's at Emory. They switched the pool length from 25m to 50m! Sneaky bastards! Bill, the coach gave me a lot of constructive criticism, but said my swimming looks better. Then, headed out to St. Mtn. to run the big loop. had to stay in a low heart-rate zone, so it took me FOREVER!!!!


Later, Steven, myself, Oscar and Boo met Dani, Poncey and Bella at the dog park, Keith and Hunter showed up later. The dogs had fun and started forming a pack when another dog came in.


Got talked into going to the Roswell Crit. It was the most boring race, ever. The geriatric spectators drinking wine and smoking cigarettes?? Come on, people!!!!!


Kudos to Diego and his team for doing 2 races in one day!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Nice shot of Bella's butthole!