Monday, May 12, 2008

Supporting my peeps at GC!!!!!!

Left town on Friday at about noon, picked up Eduardo and headed to PC for Gulf Coast Half-Ironman to support our friends.
I am soooo proud of everyone and was glad to help whoever needed it!!!!
wound up running a little, playing nurse a little!!!!! I don't know how many IV's I started, but some people were really hurting. I was happy to help! Really, I just wanted to be closer to my friends to make sure they were OK and that was the only way in to the med tent. I hope they have a huge med-tent in Macon!!! I WILL NEED an IV!!!

Once again, I am inspired by all of you, you are my super-stars!

Steven got the tri-bug: we will be heading over to all3sports for a tri-bike for him and a new P2C frame for me. I am sooo excited!

4 comments:

Stewart said...

just make sure he gets his first.;)

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see the new bikes! Thanks for all the help in PCB....I don't think they have IV's at Macon, or at least I don't remember, the tent is no where near as hopping as it was at GC!

Unknown said...

With all the support and encouragement you provided, both you and Steven made all the difference in the world for me, before, during, and after the race.

Very cool news about the new bikes!

Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you in support of your race in Macon!!!

Unknown said...

PS- the updated theme looks great! ;-)