Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stuff going on!

I have been a lame blogger and skipped a few days, so here goes!
Woke up on Sunday morning at 6AM (after getting 4 hrs of sleep) and decided to go to Master's at Emory. Since it was raining , I figured it would not be held, but I went to check it out anyway! oh, they held it alright!!! Bill, the coach, was wearing a yellow poncho, and was screaming out some commands. Intimidating! My warm-up was 1000 which consisted of swimming and drills. Then, he made me do several other things, and i wound up swimming 2600 total! Of course, I have A LOT of work to do.
That afternoon Steven, Dani, Keith, Dave, Andres and I checked out Tour De Georgia. We were stationed at the feed zone, where riders exchange bottles and receive food. A creepy guy from the Cliff Bar team gave us a whole bunch of bottles. Score! We got a few more from other teams as well! Of course having "the girls" helped! Andres was trying desperately to grow some, but was not successful! Went to yummy Lafonda afterwards., which was 100 times better that my dinner in Athens the night before.
On Monday, Steven took Keith's class and several people told me that he has been sandbagging us all and that he is much stronger that he lets on. I think he is gunning for me............................
A finny thing happened on Tuesday morning. For the first time, in the world of sports, I was glad to be big chested. I showed up to the spin room at 5am to spin for 45 min before the class was to start, and Maria Elena who is the instructor came in and looked frazzled. i asked her what was wrong, and she told me she forgot her sport-bra. Well, lucky for her, I have to wear 2, so I just gave her one of mine!
Today, it was a very busy day at work, but I was able to get a run around St. Mtn. in and 1900 swim.

Our Luna kits are in, I am very excited!!!!

1 comment:

Stewart said...

way to go tatertat