Monday, May 19, 2008

Tour de cure


On Sunday, we did tour de cure ride, which was 63 miles and parts of which were on Silk Sheets. Danielle, Olga, Maris-Elena, Don, Steven, Mom, Luna chix and Ch2m hill team were all there. We all started out as a big group, but spread out after the first 10 miles. I had to stop and use the restroom, I was not about to start my peeing on myself training on this ride!


The course was very well marked and organized. Since I was supposed to do hill repeats in a big ring, it took me a while on some hills, but avg speed was 17.5 mph and hr 138bpm.


Some idiot clipped me as Steven was passing me a water bottle and I fell. Imagine that!!!!!

The bike is OK and so am I.


The run afterward felt great. Ran for 30 min.


I would love to go back and do that course again.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a you all had a fun time on that ride.

I'm glad the spill did not do any damage to you or your new bike.

The spill is more proof that you are one tough lady! ;-)

Danielle said...

Seriously that's the worse picture ever. But it's funny because half my face is missing. Spencer is only allowed to video from now on!