Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shady business going on!

Steven is a shady character and not to be trusted! About a month ago, I bought Zipp 404 wheels on eBay. I talked this guy into closing the auction early, and bought them at a great price. A whole week went by, and no word from the seller, as the money had cleared through pay pal! Finally, heard from the guy, gave me some sob story how his computer broke and he had no way of contacting me! Bull! In 2008? Anyway, finally the wheels were shipped from Canada. 6-12 business days. As time goes by, I started getting worried, as there is no way to track the parcel coming internationally by regular mail. May 8th was my birthday and the wheels miraculously appeared at my door step. My darling husband hid them from me in the trunk of his car so I would get them on my B-day! On may 6th I almost was in tears that the wheels were not coming and we wasted a lot of $!!!! Shady!


2 comments:

Stewart said...

ah, poor baby!:)

Freddy Edney said...

By the way, congrats on the new P2C and your Zippi's. Can't wait to see it.