Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The weather is so blah!

I am off again today. Much needed! Met Olga for a 5:45am spin class and a wet suit swim in the pool afterwards. People were starring at us, oh well. We had puddles of sweat under us, trying to get these things on, finally after 30min we were off in the pool. Felt pretty good, hopefully i will get to use it in Miami. www.southbeachtri.com I am getting sooooo excited!!!!!! I think i am ready!!!!! So many things to think of when you are flying. Does anyone know whether i can bring co2 cartridges with me? Oh yeah, the weather is blah and it's making me lazy. Thanks to my wonderful dogs, I have not slept well in 4-5days!! Hardwoods and claws-not cool! Somebody will be getting groomed this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely agree with you about this weather - Blah!

You are going to rock it in Miami, Tat! (I bet Olga will surprise herself with her first tri of the year this weekend, too).

Speaking of dogs and nail clipping, trimming my dogs claws is such an ordeal foe everyone involved that the very mention of the words "cut" and "nails" in the same sentence sends both of them slinking away in attempt to hide from me.

Stewart said...

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TAKE THEM ON THE PLANE AS THEY MIGHT EXPLODE. THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD ANYWAY.