Sunday, April 20, 2008

3 Gaps

Went to the Gaps with Olga, did not seem cold in Tucker this morning, but when we got out of the car at the beginning, we realized that it must have been 10 degrees lower. All we had were our shorts, short sleeve jerseys an arm warmers! How could I forget the golden rule-bring everything and then decide what to wear!

I think I am getting stronger, I was almost able to keep up with Olgita, and my heart rate max was 155bpm! According to the Garmin, we've reached up to 37 mph. Scarry!

3.5 run after, pretty hilly! We both felt great after.

Met some peeps that will be racing at the twilight criterium next Saturday in Athens. I can not wait to check that out!!

The schedule for this week i pretty packed and school is starting soon.

Next race on the calendar is Macon. 3.1m run-56m bike-13.1m run. Fun, fun, fun!!!!

2 comments:

Stewart said...

Awesome! Thanks for letting me borrow Steven for the day.:)

Tat said...

No, thank you! You guys should hang more often!