Monday, March 31, 2008

ING and Eclipse de Luna

Yesterday, myself, Dani, Keith, Victor and a few other peeps that I know ran the ING. Most of us ran the half, Keith ran the full as his "training run"!!!! Please, who runs a full marathon in less then 4 hours and calls it a "training run"?!!! Keith, you are an incredible athlete and a MAJOR sandbagger!

Due to my dumbness we arrived at Turner Field at 6:30am (with a 7am start) and Steven asled where were all 15000 people and why was it dark? Dani tried to call a few peeps, bu no reply! Then, Steven said that he saww barricades by the Centennial Olympic Park, so there we went. Got it right that time! (I will never hear the end of this one!!!!)

Got there just in time to let our bowels empty and for a short, drunken warm up. Dani and i kept running into eachother. Neither one of us got very much sleep the night before.

The race was organized great. There was so much support on the sidelines. It really made my race so much easier. All of us PRd at this race! How awesome is that!

Today, I do not feel sore or tired~this goes to show, that my training is paying off.

Special thanx to my awesome husband and Spanx for your support!!!!!!!!!!

That evening the group met up at Eclipse de Luna (yum!) to meet Olgita's mom whom she has not seen in quite a few years. They both were glowing. I am so happy for both of them.
I pigged out. Keith said that he has never seen me eat that much before, I was starving!!!!!
The night went great, time good spent with awesome friends.

3 comments:

Stewart said...

ditto!!

Tat said...

you are no longer peewee, you are SPANX!!!

Danielle said...

I don't know what Spanx means but it sounds kind of dirty!

Many thanks to Steven and the former Pee Wee for your support and listening to me bitch!