Thursday, April 10, 2008

All packed and ready to go.




I am packed and ready to go to Miami. Not sure if I am more scarred or excited. I do have nightmares of me DNFing or getting hit in the head while swimming or getting lost in transition area, etc!

I am wishing best of luck to Dani on her first tri of the season and of course to Keith who is awesome for coming to Miami, and to my husband for putting up with my crap all weekend leading up to the race.

And best of luck and many thanks to my parents for babysitting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You definitely have a great support crew with you to ensure that you are well prepared.

You are going to have a great race, Tat!

Tat said...

Thank you for your kind words, Hunter!

Danielle said...

You're going to do great! Just go out there and have fun, it should be perfect weather for laying around on the beach afterwards!

Stewart said...

the wheels look great on your bike....don't get used to it though.;) No, just kidding. Have a great race and be fierce out there!!!

Spanxs from Arizona!