Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things.

Well, I am getting back to normal. Well, what is normal for me :-)
Yesterday, since I did not have to be at work untill 7am, I headed to the gym. I was on the spin bike for 1.5hrs and it felt great! Maria Elena threw in some intervals and climbs. I was sweating like a pig, which ment my work out was awesome! Sweating doesn't come easy for me, so when I do, i get super excited! Today, i went to the pool and swam a little (1000m). I am out of shape in the swimming department. My swimming career only began in november, so when I take time off, it shows. This evening I am running with my team, super excited since running is my favorite!
Steven and I signed up for Augusta 70.3, and I for Gulfcoast! I am proud of Steven for taking the plunge. Oh yeah, on the way from KY, Steven passed his kidney stone. ouch, this thing is HUGE!!!

2 comments:

Stewart said...

Looks like a long cold winter for everyone.:)

BreeWee said...

Way to take the plunge! Once you sign up it's all fun!

Your first IM! There is NOTHING LIKE IT! Thanks for the cheers in Kentucky... totally appreciated them as I thought for sure I would soon be crawling :)