Monday, June 23, 2008

Questions

We have a house guest, who is a friend and in need of help! I feel that if it is a true friend, I should be happy to help............But why is it so annoying to find certain things misplaced, used and not used? The race is coming up and I feel more tension building up. I see longer training days in the near future. Am I a bad person for being so annoyed with this person who I consider a friend? Am I a bad person for trying to figure out when this person will leave my home? I want to help and should not put myself into the equation.................but I am.

1 comment:

Stewart said...

a bad person would've said no. a bad person might not have been asked by the person, which means he/she would have known the answer. anytime you space gets invaded by anybody no matter who it is, it can be frustrating. find some way to enjoy his company, find things you need to do and spend time doing them, and just make the best of it. the more you talk about it, the more upset you will be. there's no getting around that. you are honest and being real, just know you are doing a good thing and be happy with that. many would not have done what you are doing and you know it, so don't mess up the good you are doing by fussing about it because it will lose it's meaning....if that makes any sense.:)