Thursday, March 20, 2008

Intimidated

Yesterday at the lunachix meeting I have met 7 (I already know Dani) of the strongest women triathletes! They are all super fast! I am soooo much slower than them! I guess this will give me the incentive to train a whole lot harder! Pretty intimidating. Well, so far for my race schedule I have 2 olympics, 2 sprints, 2 duathlons, ING 1/2 marathon, Peachtree 10k and may be a relay with Olga and Dani if we have time. We will have to figure out "team beat who?" we will be. I better start paying attention to Oscar and Boo before they completely destroy my house. Till next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That race schedule looks like a full one to me, Tat. I have no doubt that you are going to do wonderfully this race season! And, having a group of strong team members to train and race with will only help you improve that much faster.

Danielle said...

Yup, it was pretty much a who's who of Atlanta tri chicks. Pretty interesting to see us sizing each other up. It's your first season, relax and have fun!

Stewart said...

Dude, I've known and raced against so many sandbaggers in my day, but you take the cake. Like D said, relax and have fun. Get to serious and you'll lose focus on the important things...like the doggies.:)Trust me, you'll do fine and your age groupers might want to take notice.:)Don't worry about the who's who, let them worry about who's you.;)