Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The beginning

I want to try to put my thoughts on paper/screen in this case. So many thoughts running through my head and it is so hard to write them down. It's been a heck of couple of weeks. Training has been harder than ever, and the pressure is on, my first triathlon is in less than 4 weeks, and I have not been swimming due to hand injury, not supposed to get it wet. I've been freaking out over it, even tried to swim with a surgical glove on no luck1 I wonder what people at the gym thought! Well enough of rambling, off to a team Lunachix meeting(a triathlon team that i am on). till next time.

3 comments:

Stewart said...

just takes a few minutes, so just do it.:)

Danielle said...

Hey!!! Great to have ya! I look forward to reading about your success!

Unknown said...

I've bookmarked your blog!

That's a great picture of you two lovebugs! :-)