Sunday, February 8, 2009

One step forward, and two backwards...

It's been forever since i have blogged, but it's been pretty boring around here. This past week i was sick with the flu, so no training for me. I am kind of freaking, since Gulf Coast is coming up soon. I feel like as soon as I get a hang of training and get in the groove, something sets me back. Is someone upstairs trying to tell me something? I hope not. I wish I was outside right now doing something fun, but I realize that in order for me to get better, I have to ride it out. I was soooo extremely bored this morning, that I decided to shave the dogs. Boo came out awesome, but Oscar was a different story, had to call his groomer and tell her it was an emergency...hope she can fix him. I hope everyone enjoyed this great weather and did a lot of fun things outside. i am totally jealous. Next weekend, here I come!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

12 weeks is a LONG time to play catch up for one sick week!

You MUST have been bored!

rhodespedal said...

Booo to being sick! I was sick last week too. Great to catch up with you on here. We should go riding sometime! Hope you have a great week! :)