Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well, it has been a few weeks since I have written anything. Life has been kind of hectic. Trying to get back into swing of things like training twice a day. I have gotten quite lazy after the marathon. Looks like I may be run/walking the Calloway Gardens half if my ankle feels better, I have a micro tear in one of the tendons, ugh! I have been swimming and riding almost every day, and having to wear da boot has not been fun. Dani, how did you do it for such a long time? At the end of the day it feels like it weighs at least a hundred pounds. I will try to get in to a splint by tuesday. Will see what happens.

3 comments:

Stewart said...

i hope you blow it off or just watch steven run if he's running. it's just not worth it.:(

Danielle said...

Have a fun ride tomorrow and good luck to Steven! The boot sucks, six months of it really sucks, so let this thing heal properly now so you won't mess up your season!

rhodespedal said...

Hey girl!
I just got in from a ride and saw some Luna ladies out there. Told them to tell you hey for me. Hope you're doing well!

~Rebecca