Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year to all my peeps! I wish you all health, PR's and happiness! I know, 2009 will be awesome for all of us. 2008 was a pretty bad year for a lot of people and I am glad it's gone....good riddance!
I started the new year with a bang-a 5K in Kennesaw. It hurt like H-E-L-L! Ran with Phil the first mile, he said we did a 6:25, then, my chest exploded. All that cold air. Slowed down some after that first mile and finished in 22:15, 1st AG. Not my best performance, but I will take it since I have not been training much.
Congratulations to Steven, Phil, Bob, Sue and others, great race! Spanx, as always, thank you for the support.

2 comments:

Christopher Hawes said...

Happy New Year to you.

Kevin said...

Happy new year. Way to go with your AG win