Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Da weekend

Does that mean 20 miles?


This weekend was a busy one! On Saturday, I ran 5 miles at Yellow River with Suobs. I never thought that I would like trail running so much. It was great. Something about the crispness of the air and falling leaves. Loved it!

On Sunday, set out on a 20 mile run, again with the Suobs. It was sooo hilly, and I swear, the weather must of changed three times! it was cool and breezy when we started, then the sun came out, then it became cloudy and drizzly.......how long did we take? We ended at the Flying Biscuit at Piedmont Park. Steven was awesome to meet us there with dry clothes, so we could change and pig out. Bob and Sue! you are awesome running partners, any time you need company, I am there.

3 comments:

Stewart said...

wait, you didn't get anybody sleeping.:) Guess I'm the only one who gets caught.;(

Unknown said...

Elaborate on the trails at yellow River...flat or hilly, dry or wet, soft path or rootie/rocky, etc.

I think I need to switch things up, especially while Stone Mountain is a construction site.

Stewart said...

dude, everything in georgia is hilly.:)