Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy

I have been a pretty lame blogger lately, I admit! It has been a busy couple of weeks. Work and marathon training have been taking up ALL of my time. 10 miles here, 6 there, a little swim and a whole lot of work adds up! I am pretty tired :(
Last weekend, ran on trails at Fort Yargo and did 11 miles with Suobs, it was pretty nice. Steven was the smartest one of all and turned around at the 3mile mark. I am beginning to LOVE the trails, only i have no sense of directions, so if I ever go alone, I will get lost.
Tomorrow, we are doing a Jittery Joes metric century which benefits the Habitat for Humanity, a great cause. And on Sunday, a 21 mile run with the Suobs. The route should not be as hilly as the last one, so hopefully we finish strong.
I look forward to this weekend to ride, run and relax! Oh yeah, I have not been on my bike since Emerald Pointe! We'll see!!!!!!!

1 comment: