Monday, August 11, 2008

Another not very smart thing to do!

On Sunday I participated in Ackworth women's tri. Participated, not raced. I have not had a descent work out since last Tuesday. on Friday, I tried to run and after 4 miles I limped to the car in tears :( Saturday morning went for an open water swim, no go......pain took my breath away and I had to breast stroke it back to the beach :( Not cool. woke up on Sunday, and felt OK, so I decided to give it a try. During the swim, I had to take 5 breaks and it was only a 400 meter swim.....I was 50th in my AG, what an awful number. 50/66, UGH!!!!! Felt better after getting on the bike and the run. 19/66 AG. 1:25 total time.

On a positive note, we may have found the root of my problems-my gallbladder! Even though I do not fit the rule of FFF-Fat, Female and Forty-well, the female part! All the symptoms lead to that. I have an appointment with a surgeon on Wednesday, hopefully I can have surgery this week! This means the whole week off!!!! Pool, here I come, to lay out of course!

Will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Stewart said...

let me know if you need company. any excuse to sit by the pool. i might need a few drinks after this week.