Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally, here I am again! It's been quiet here lately. Training, working, eating and sleeping. In that order exactly. Last week Dave made me do a field test that hurt like a mutha. I stopped once, a minute into it and was ready to quit, but my bf talked me out of it and i decided to get going again. I have never gone all out, and I do not think I did this time either, because after the test, I was able to run again. I was not foaming at the mouth and did not puke. I guess I need to push myself a little harder next time.
This past weekend I rode a century on sore legs, thanx to someone I know :) It actually did not feel so bad, and since I rode most of it by myself, I got a little taste of what florida is going to be like. Talking to yourself is definately an option! Havin a little IT band issue and Dr Sadri told me to take a couple of days off. Doesn't he realize that I am training for ironman? Oh, the first 50 miles were way harder then the second. Thanks to Ron Teed for talking me into the century. Nothing like peer pressure!

1 comment:

Stewart said...

with almost 2000 people on the course, you won't be alone much.:)